EMDR SPECIALTY WORKSHOPS ONLINE
Watch anytime from your computer, tablet or smartphone
Advanced Educational Productions has produced a new DVD seminar that has been approved by EMDRIA for 10 Distance Learning Credits and approved for 10 CEs.
All Home Study EMDR DVDs were recorded during live workshop presentations, providing you with the next best thing to being there! All DVDs include lecture, live demonstration, and question and answer sessions. Each DVD set includes a manual.
Clinicians who attended the workshops will find the videos helpful for ongoing reinforcement while employing these newly acquired skills in their practice. Those clinicians who could not attend will have the cutting-edge materials on DVD.
Advanced Educational Productions has produced two DVD seminars. All of our DVD seminars are approved by EMDRIA for Distance Learning Credits.*
Healing the Heart of Trauma & Dissociation with EMDR and Ego State Therapy
Presenter: Carol Forgash, CSW, BCD
EMDRIA trained clinicians who have completed the EMDRIA Basic training may take this course.
This workshop will present a Cross Training model: the cutting edge integration of EMDR , trauma informed phase oriented therapy, and ego state therapy in the treatment of highly traumatized clients. A major focus will be the exploration and negotiation of the extensive preparation phase that is often required to safely build up stabilization, affect and dissociative symptom management skills, and the therapeutic relationship, prior to the actual trauma processing and desensitization phase of EMDR treatment.
Participants will be taught how to weave these methods into EMDR treatment to help complex trauma clients develop appropriate internal and external boundaries and acquire skills to promote affect regulation. Having established these prerequisites, participants then will discover how to use this cross-training model for successful EMDR reprocessing.
Carol Forgash is in full-time clinical and consulting practice in Smithtown, New York. She provides treatment utilizing EMDR and Ego State Therapy for complex PTSD, general psychotherapy, health issues, couple’s work, and performance issues. She is an internationally known lecturer and consultant on the integration of EMDR and Ego State work and psychodynamic treatment, the treatment of complex PTSD, and the health issues of sexual abuse survivors. Carol has presented at EMDRIA and ISSD conferences and was a Keynote Speaker at EMDR Europe 2002 and 2003. She has contributed several chapters on EMDR work with complex trauma and dissociation to EMDR Scripted Protocols: Special Populations, Editor Marilyn Luber.(Springer, 2009). Carol is the co-author, co-editor of Healing the Heart of Trauma and Dissociation with EMDR and Ego State Therapy (Springer, 2007).
Click below to hear what Gelly Asovski, LCSW-R, has to say about “Healing the Heart of Trauma.”
Buy Online Version
Watch it anytime on your computer, table or smart phone.
Cost of Single Course Purchase Includes Exam Code for 1 Viewer.
Are you viewing this course with a group, organization or colleagues, and would like to earn CE credits?
Use “Add to Cart” button below to purchase additional viewers.
Cost: $120 per Additional Viewer
IMPORTANT ORDER INFORMATION
Enter the name of the group or organization in the “Order Notes” field on the payment page during checkout.
You Must Purchase Your Own Handout and CEU Code to Sit for the Exam.
Licensed Professionals should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
Participant Eligibility Criteria:
This course is designed for licensed mental health clinicians who have completed an approved EMDR Basic Training. Only EMDR trained clinicians can obtain EMDRIA Credits.
Cancellation requests are reviewed on an individual basis.
Grievances – All grievances must be in writing to [email protected] and will be replied to within 5 – 10 business days.
ADA Assistance – This workshop is held in facilities that are in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act. Please contact [email protected] if special accommodation is required.
Conflicts of Interest
There are no known conflicts of interest for this workshop.
Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023.
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0223 Expires 02-2023.
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners – CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors – CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education.
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: (TBD)
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201.
- New York Social Work Board – CE-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022. Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2022.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.