EMDR SPECIALTY WORKSHOPS
Available on DVD or Watch Online
Advanced Educational Productions has produced a new seminar that has been approved by EMDRIA for 10 Distance Learning Credits and approved for 10 CEs.
All Home Study EMDR videos were recorded during live workshop presentations, providing you with the next best thing to being there! DVDs and Online Videos include lecture, live demonstration, manual and Q&A sessions.
Clinicians who attended the workshops will find the videos helpful for ongoing reinforcement while employing these newly acquired skills in their practice. Those clinicians who could not attend will have the cutting-edge materials on DVD or Online.
All of our DVD and Online seminars and are approved by EMDRIA for Distance Learning Credits.*
Healing the Heart of Trauma & Dissociation with EMDR and Ego State State Therapy
Presenter: Carol Forgash, CSW, BCD
EMDRIA trained clinicians who have completed the EMDRIA Basic training may take this course.
This workshop will present a Cross Training model: the cutting edge integration of EMDR, trauma informed phase oriented therapy, and ego state therapy in the treatment of highly traumatized clients. A major focus will be the exploration and negotiation of the extensive preparation phase that is often required to safely build up stabilization, affect and dissociative symptom management skills, and the therapeutic relationship, prior to the actual trauma processing and desensitization phase of EMDR treatment.
Participants will be taught how to weave these methods into EMDR treatment to help complex trauma clients develop appropriate internal and external boundaries and acquire skills to promote affect regulation. Having established these prerequisites, participants then will discover how to use this cross training model for successful EMDR reprocessing.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Social workers participating in this course will receive 10 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider.
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1473
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.