EMDR SPECIALTY WORKSHOPS
Available on DVD or Watch Online
Advanced Educational Productions has produced a new seminar that has been approved by EMDRIA for 10 Distance Learning Credits and approved for 10 CEUs.
All Home Study EMDR video’s were recorded during live workshop presentations, providing you with the next best thing to being there! DVD’s and Online Videos include lecture, live demonstration, manual and Q&A sessions.
Clinicians who attended the workshops will find the videos helpful for ongoing reinforcement while employing these newly learned skills in their practice. Those clinicians who could not attend will have the cutting-edge materials on DVD or Online.
All of our DVD and Online seminars and are approved by EMDRIA for Distance Learning Credits.*
Please contact us for payments by personal check, Money Gram Services at www.moneygram.com or Western Union at www.westernunion.com for services.
Healing the Heart of Trauma & Dissociation with EMDR and Ego State State Therapy
Presenter: Carol Forgash, CSW, BCD
EMDRIA trained clinicians who have completed the EMDRIA Basic training may take this course.
This workshop will present a Cross Training model: the cutting edge integration of EMDR , trauma informed phase oriented therapy, and ego state therapy in the treatment of highly traumatized clients. A major focus will be the exploration and negotiation of the extensive preparation phase that is often required to safely build up stabilization, affect and dissociative symptom management skills, and the therapeutic relationship, prior to the actual trauma processing and desensitization phase of EMDR treatment.
Participants will be taught how to weave these methods into EMDR treatment to help complex trauma clients develop appropriate internal and external boundaries and acquire skills to promote affect regulation. Having established these prerequisites, participants then will learn how to use this cross training model for successful EMDR reprocessing.
Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org Approved Continuing Education Program (ACE). Approval Period: 1/5/14 – 1/5/17. (Provider # 1142) Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
- The National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) Provider #656
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2016
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Continuing Education Provider – PCE 4297 Expires 6/30/2016.
- The California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) Provider Number OS-12-174-1116 Expires 11-2016
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2016.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2016.
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1240
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2017
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2015 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2015.
- New York Social Work Board NYSED Provider #120